Our specialist and bespoke training and education services are designed for people at all stages of production. Course options range from classroom-based teaching and on-site workshops, to distance learning.
Our courses include:
- An Introduction to Fish Welfare
- Safe and Effective Use of Salmonsan
- Masters Degree in Sustainable Aquaculture
Bespoke courses include:
- Recognition of fish disease and good sampling practice
- Safe and effective use of fish medicines
- Coordinated response to unexplained mortality
- Environmental management
- Sea lice identification, monitoring and management
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Fish Vet Group office via our contact page.